I saw some outdated mods which did not work at all on patch 1.6+ so I just completely worked from scratch with the 1.6+ patch systems.cfg
I only messed with the light coordinates (did not touch any other part of the systems.cfg)
Has more accurate locations for several lights.
- Nav lights now moved from top of scimitars into wing tip bulb housing.
- Front wing strobes moved from wing tip bulb housing to lower scimitar bulb housing.
- Rear wing strobes (no such thing, so I moved them off the rears of the wings to the tail bulb housings since the plane has rear tail strobes)
- Top of Tail strobe moved to tail bulb housing
- Taxi/Runoff Lights moved to landing light bulb housings (no lights in nose gear)
- Belly Strobe moved to center of lower fuselage, not tail strike section.
Back up and overwrite the systems.cfg in to the following directory where you have your Bredok3D 737 in community folder