- Updated to be compliant with H135 version 1.4.
- Reduced visibility of main rotor blur which I thought unrealistic in version 1.4.
- Updates texture to be compliant to the changes that occurred in the H135 release 0.92.
Aircraft models now include features such as wire cutters, 2 types of skid plates, EC135 style horizontal tail end plates and lower fin extension and 2 types of front mounted radar domes where appropriate to better match the real aircraft.
- LACS and Pennstar now have more relaistic metallic paint.
- For greater realism added fine detail such as inspection hatches on tail and upper fuselage, hatches on fuselage side, fasteners and rivits on doors, fuselage and nose, and more realistic non-slip treads on landing skid and step.
- Added cargo door windows to the textures of Pennstar and Reach.
- Updated repaint structures so that they will be compatible with future developments of the main Airbus H135. No visual changes, but the repaints use a much smaller texture base.
- All liveries in this pack were requested by creators of helicopter related MSFS content.
- Repaints of the Airbus H135 in the livery of:-
- Irish Helicopters
- Los Angeles County Sheriff
- Los Angeles Police Department
- PENNSTAR Flight Program
- REACH Air Medical Services
- Matches the real aircraft colour and livery as close as possible.
- Exterior textures in 4k.
- Custom rotor blur textures and rotor blur matches rotor tip colour.
- Updated tail rotor blur.
Just copy the folders across to your MSFS community folder.
NOTE - requires you have the Aibus H135 Helicopter Project already installed. You can download it here https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile for tips on the most common H135 problems.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/da40-and-da62-repaints/330987 or visit the Airbus H135 Project discord channel at https://discord.gg/jFvRSQyfvJ.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.