Note:- Rudeness will not be tolerated. Rude people will be blocked.
Repaint of the DA40 in the Twister decal livery in red, blue, orange and silver.
- Liveries match real aircraft colour and livery as close as possible.
- D-ENCS – a DA40 NG promoting the New Generation of the DA40.
- OO-JOZ - of Propeller BVBA from Kortrijk / Wevelgem, Belgium.
- OE-KFL - of Linz Flight School of Hörsching, Austria.
- OE-DXK – an Austrian registered DA40 NG in silver.
- F-HRPM – of the Cannes Aviation Academy based at the Mandelieu Airport, France.
- SP-MKA – of the "Military Aviation Academy" of Deblin, Poland.
- Option to use any of the 4 basic colours with your own tail number.
- Exterior textures in 8k for sharper detail.
- Custom prop blur textures with reduced strobing compared to the default MSFS DA40 NG.
- Custom interior colour matching Diamond factory beige interior.
- Seat leather less glossy than default MSFS DA40 NG.
Check out all my other liveries here https://flightsim.to/profile/Crispy136/uploads
Changeable tail number liveries
Copy folders contain a colour to your MSFS community folder.
Fixed tail number liveries (to match a real aircraft)
Copy folders containing an aircraft tail number to your community folder.
- Note - as at WU6 the default DA40 NG 3d model has an error that shares the rear fuselage texture with the canopy surround, which results in some of the tail number appearing on the canopy. To avoid this problem I recommend you use the DA40 NGX model which ships with Asobo's original 3d model that didn't contain these errors. https://flightsim.to/file/2738/da40-ngx-project
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact me here on Flightsim.to or user BilingualHarp7 on the Microsoft forums in the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crispys-liveries/330987.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.