Note:- Rudeness will not be tolerated. Rude people will be blocked.
Repaints of the DA62 in the colours of Flight Calibration Services Limited located in Shoreham, United Kingdom. FCSL took delivery of their first DA62 in 2016 and now have have a total of 6 Diamond DA62 aircraft. The aircraft are used for flight calibration, inspection, validation and checking for the full range of aircraft radio navigation aids. FCSL operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal, Lithuania and Malta. Outside Europe, FCSL operates extensively in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.
- Custom exterior livery based on the actual aircraft.
- G-GBAS in gloss white with gloss orange tips.
- G-TACN in matt gray with gloss orange tips.
- Body coloured prop spinners.
- Black interior.
- Exterior texture resolution at 4k to allow more detailed fuselage graphics.
- ATC contact uses correct registation abbreviation.
- Custom prop blur textures with prop blur with reduced strobing compared to the MSFS standard aircraft.
- Compatible with both the default DA62 and the DA62X mod, which I recommend.
Check out all my other liveries here https://flightsim.to/profile/Crispy136/uploads
Just copy folder from zipfile to your Community folder.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/da40-and-da62-repaints/330987.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.