NZA Simulations NZ & AUS MSFS2020
This is a Royal New Zealand Air Force repaint of the default King Air 350.
I have tried to replicate the real RNZAF King Air 350 as much as I could with the model limitations and resources I have available.
By default, ATC will call "KIWI 50" you can set a custom "Flight Number (50)" with the in-game ATC settings but it is recommended not to put a custom tail number as it will appear in white, I will correct this when the livery aircraft.cfg files are working correctly.
Updated to Version 1.6
- Updated to comply with new format requirements.
Updated to Version 1.5
- Compatibility with latest game patch.
Updated to Version 1.4
- Removed the default high gloss finish.
Updated to Version 1.3
- Updated for content manager changes with the latest game patch.
Updated to Version 1.2
- Fixed the white placeholder from the default tail numbers from showing up.
Updated to version 1.1
- Corrects the white markings on the fuselage, they are now black as should be.