Hello pilots !
Continuing on the changes Air France is doing for their new liveries family named "La Crevette" in which each aircraft is named after a city or town of France, you will find the A320 planes of Air France which are already been converted in "La Crevette" livery (at least the ones that I know) :
- F-GKXC "Le Mans" - soft dirt
- F-GKXG "Metz" - soft dirt
- F-GKXO "Bayonne" - clean
- F-GKXR "Rochefort" - clean / soft dirt engines
- F-GKXV "Marie-Galante" - clean
- F-HBNE "Lourdes" - hard dirt
- F-HBNK "Tarbes" - soft dirt
- F-HEPC "Basse-Terre" - soft dirt
- F-HEPH "Istres" - clean
High resolution details with custom decals and overlays over the whole airframe are implemented for very high fidelity and accuracy.
I hope you will enjoy, good flight :)